Friday, September 30, 2016

Song of Drums and Shakos Boards

I showed one of these off last week, but here's the full set of six boards I had ready Song of Drums and Shakos scenarios at KEGSCon last week (I'll report on that in my next post).  I had three basic mats - snow, grass, urban - and two scenarios set for each.

Stop Shooting Those Cannons At Me!

The Last Pig in Russia

Find the Maps

Troubles With The Ladies Of Spain

Take The Streets

Klepakhov's Heroes

As it turns out, we only got two of the tables (Cannons and Maps) into action, but I'll talk about why that was probably a good thing in my next post.  But I'm now all set up for lots of SDS gaming, with these maps/scenarios and more in development.  A pile of terrain was finished in the last two months once I had the hard target of KEGSCon to work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment